Young children are natural philosophers. Their curiosity is often uninhibited, their ideas expansive, and their thinking can be sophisticated – which makes for fun and stimulating discussion. We work with younger students to introduce them to thinking together, developing communication skills whilst nurturing minds that are open to imaginative new ideas. Through accessible activities we explore exciting and surprising questions such as:
- Could your pet be your best friend?
- What does it mean to be brave?
- What’s fair?
- Can anyone tell you what’s right?
- What makes you you?
- Could animals ever talk?
- Are you free if you can do whatever you want?
- Does time travel make sense?